Add flair to your space with this vase diffuser made from TOKONAME
The aroma branch diffuser gently emits the scent by absorbing the aroma oil through the branches. Made by one of the six biggest and oldest kilns in Japan, TOKONAME, has an exquisite texture that harmonizes beautifully with any interior.
From public spaces such as hotels and shops to private spaces such as living rooms and studies, you can use it in various scenes. Customize as you like, by choosing vase, branch, and aroma oil. Stylish and sophisticated, introducing the next level of aroma space.
Pour the desired amount of aroma oil into the vase.
Gently insert the branches into the vase.
Place the vace on a
- TOKONAME vase: height 225 mm × diameter 130 mm
Vase S: height 180mm x diameter 45mm
- TOKONAME vase: 1.3 kg
Vase S: 0.26 kg
- TOKONAME vase: black or light gray
Vase S: white
- Country of origin
- TOKONAME vase: Japan (Tokoname)
Vase S: Portugal
- Branch capacity
- TOKONAME vase: 9 - 12 branches
Vase S: 3 ‒ 6 branches
- * On account of the distinguishing features of ceramics, there may be differences in shape, size, and fired color of individual items.
- height 650 mm
- approx. 0.1 kg
- Number of branches
- white or black
- Mitsumata (Oriental Paperbush)
- * There may be slight differences in the color and shape of the branches because they are natural. The black branches are painted black, and the color may fade.
branch & stick diffuser aroma oil
- 450 ml
- Natural essential oil, plant-derived ethanol, and solvent
- professional diffuser > aroma branch
Contact the following for inquiries regarding our services and products.